Vaser Hi Def Lipo-Sculpturing
If you’re looking for the best, most effective way to get rid of stubborn body fat so you can have the body you’ve always wanted, you’ve come to the right place. The Vaser Hi Def Lipo-Sculpturing procedure is essentially the next generation of the common liposuction, and you’ll love the results. The procedure is a dramatic improvement over traditional liposuction in almost every possible way, as you’ll read here.
Please take note, however, that while we do our best to give a comprehensive overview of the procedure, this does not take the place of a consultation with our doctor. Every patient is unique, which is why it is essential for the doctor to work directly with you to come up with the perfect approach to get the exact results you’re looking for.
What Sets the VASER Hi Def Liposculpturing Procedure Apart from Traditional Liposuction?
There are many differences between these two procedures. While some are more significant than others, the bottom line is that virtually every part of the Liposuction procedure has been updated and improved in some way to get you amazing results. The following are a few of the most important differences:
- Smaller Incisions – The VASER Hi Def Liposculpturing procedure only requires very small incisions, typically 1/8 of an inch or smaller. This helps to dramatically reduce recovery time and virtually eliminate scaring.
- Very Targeted – Liposculpturing targets only the fat, leaving blood vessels, muscle, nerves and other tissues virtually untouched. This leaves you with superior results and faster healing.
- Defined Muscles – Unlike traditional lipo, which only attempts to remove fat, Liposculpturing also helps to better define the muscles. This leaves you with much more aesthetically pleasing results such as six or eight pack abs, and chiseled pecs.
- Reduced Suction – This procedure starts by loosening and fragmenting the fat so far less suction is required to remove it. The result is much gentler impact on your body.
- Customized – The Liposculpturing procedure is tailored specifically to each patient. Rather than just pulling out fat from a large area, this process targets your trouble areas, leaving you with a lean healthy look.
Here at CurveLife we offer many weight management options for you to get the body you want. We offer rapid Body Sculpture programs and we also have the ability to freeze your fat with our Coolsculpting machine. In addition, we offer metabolic testing so you can check your specific resting metabolic rate.
Dr. Curves Proven Body Sculpture Solutions
How do I Prepare for the Procedure?
You will be given a sheet of specific instructions based on your exact procedure. Typically you will want to quit smoking, drinking heavily and taking certain medications. It is also important to prepare for your recovery by arranging transportation and post-op care.
How long does the Surgery take?
Every surgery is unique because the doctor will plan it around your specific needs, and the results you are looking for. Some simple procedures can take under an hour, and more complex ones may take significantly longer. The doctor will give you an idea of how long it should take during your consultation.